Supporting humanitarian & development efforts through partnerships
CARE ~ ENGAGE
EMPOWER ~ ACT
We believe in...
• working for the common good with consideration for the most vulnerable.
• partnership and collaboration that empowers others.
• response to acute needs that address the root causes of crises.
• a holistic approach - support for basic rights, good governance,
social and economic well-being and environmental sustainability.
What We Do
Examples of issues discussed
Persons affiliated with HDPI are engaged in a wide range of services, reflecting many specializations including; consultancies, studies, program development, evaluations, strategic planning, and mentoring.
- "Child Protection linked to COVID-19 Crisis in the United States," for UNICEF USA.
- "Reflecting on UNICEF MENA emergency preparedness investment in the context of COVID-19", for UNICEF Middle East and North Africa Regional Office.