Helping to improve decision-making
by introducing 8 key ethical questions (8KQ)
The Ethical Considerations Team offers a special type of technical support - introducing a strategy for using ethical considerations to improve decision-making.
- A presentation on decision-making and ethics
- A seminar to introduce the use of ethical strategies (8KQ) in decision-making
- Ethical simulations and exercises
- Support in identifying ethical issues in complex challenges
Introducing the use of ethical considerations aims to make decision-making wiser and more informed. It can help avoid major mistakes and improve the quality of efforts. It does not necessarily make decision-making easier.
Languages spoken by team:
- any group or organization interested in improving decision-making using ethical considerations, e.g.
- small working groups
- education institutions and other services
- non-governmental organizations
- intergovernmental bodies or programs
- private sector firms
- Have you ever...
- Faced an ethical dilemma in which the right thing to do is unclear?
- Been concerned that the organization doesn’t always do the right thing?
- Thought about the ethical culture of your organization?
- Wished to act ethically, and not fall prey to biases?
- Wished to work with co-workers consciously concerned with and devoted to ethics?
Specializes in practical ethics featuring an evidence-based ethical reasoning strategy