We manage a forum series with global thought leaders
to stimulate thinking and action.
- Jim Brasher
- Angela Raven-Roberts
- Cornelius Williams, UNICEF
Richard Morgan, Plan International
Dennis McNamara, Humanitarian Dialogue Center
Robin Biellick, vaccine specialist
Stephen Allen, OFDA/USAID
Carl Stauffer, Center for Justice and Peace, EMU
- Lori Hieber Girardet, UNDRR
- Hani Mansourian, Alliance for Child Protection
- Peter Morris, formerly with OFDA
- Rt Hon Lord Mark Malloch-Brown KCMG
- Hugo Slim – Oxford University
- Peter McDermott & Justin Rogers – Martin James Foundation
- Molly Bingham – Orb Media
- Carlo Scaramella - WFP
- Luis Mendez, Stratman Consultants
- Brigette De Lay – Oak Foundation
- Jagan Chapagain – IFRC
- Karen Landgren – Security Council Report
- David Nabarro – WHO/4SD
- Tom McDermott – xUNICEFers
- Krishna Belrose - HDPI
- Everett Ressler – HDPI
- Fred Spielberg – UNICEF Colombia
The presentation was given on 5 Nov 2020 in the HDPI forum.
Cornelius Williams offers a stark warning of trends that threaten the well-being of children around the world, threats accentuated but not limited by the Covid-19 pandemic. Cornelius is Associate Director & Global Chief of Child Protection in UNICEF.
The presentation was given on 14 Jan 2021 in the HDPI forum.
Jim Brasher-Program Development and Resource Mobilization - Lessons Learned